Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using www.yeson19.vote (the “Site”) operated by Homeownership for Families and Tax Savings for Seniors, dba Yes on 19: Tax Savings and Housing Relief for Seniors, Severely Disabled, and Wildfire Victims, Sponsored by California Association of REALTORS® (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Right to Modify: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving notice. Your continued use of the Site after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
- Links to Third Parties: Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Ownership of Site and Content. All right, title and interest in and to the Site and content belong solely and exclusively to us, and/or any third-party owner of particular content. The Site and the content are protected by applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: You are granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Site and its content for personal and non-commercial use only. Unless otherwise stated on the Site, you may print articles, news stories, press releases, FAQs and other reading materials (“Documents”) from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that such Documents are not modified or revised in any manner. You shall not use this Site or the content for any illegal or prohibited purpose, or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, content or any of our servers, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site or content. You shall not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Site, through data mining, hacking, robots, spiders, other similar data gathering and extraction tools or any other means, whether automatic or manual, to monitor or copy the Site and/or its content or harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without our prior written permission.
- Accuracy and Updating of Content: We take reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy of and update the content on the Site. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add, remove or otherwise modify the content and the Site at any time without notice. You agree that you must evaluate, and that you bear all risks associated with, the use of the Site and the content, including, without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content or other materials available through the Site.
- DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, CONTENT, DATA OR PROGRAMS ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. The Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law principles. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these Terms are to be settled by binding arbitration in the County of Los Angeles, State of California or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to these Terms. The parties agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or nationally recognized overnight courier. You hereby waive any objection you may have in any such action based on lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue or inconvenient forum.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable from the remainder of these Terms, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Ambiguities: Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party does not apply in interpreting these Terms.
- Entirety: These Terms, together with all policies referred to herein, constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms between us pertaining to this matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements.
- Contact information:
Homeownership for Families and Tax Savings for Seniors, dba Yes on 19: Tax Savings and Housing Relief for Seniors, Severely Disabled, and Wildfire Victims, Sponsored by California Association of REALTORS®
c/o Reed & Davidson, LLP
515 S. Figueroa St., Suite 1110
Los Angeles, CA 90071.